Printable Paper Nut Basket
Halloween is a day of
sweets and Trick or Treats. Make this little paper basket and fill it up with candy corn
or small gifts for your Halloween party guests. You can write each guest's name on
the handle before assembling and use the baskets as place cards. This simple arts and
crafts project is one you can print out with your own computer and make with your family.
- Print the basket out on your color printer from
- The page can be glued onto a heavier paper stock
- Cut the basket out carefully.
- Crease along each fold line.
- Fold the sides of the basket up.
- Fold the tabs to the inside of the basket.
- Glue tabs to the adjoining edge.
- Glue the handle together at the top, overlapping
- Fill with candies and tiny treasures or gifts.
S&S Discount Craft Supplies - FREE SHIPPING on orders over $65
More Halloween Basketry
More Basket Fun And Games
Word Search Puzzles
Printable Gift Tags
Printable Paper Projects
- Susi Nuss © 2000 - All Rights Reserved
Come and Join
in the BasketMakers
Forum. Lots of friendly basketweavers are gathered there. Click
to enter and read-only or join if you want to post (it's free).
Here is a list of some of the most recent Topics being discussed:
Susi Nuss. All rights reserved.